- Alberta No. 1 CEO (GENERAL PARTNER, 1212843 B.C LTD.) and President, No. 1 Geothermal
- Terrapin Geothermics Chief Geologist
- Vice President, Geothermal Canada (formally Canadian Geothermal Association)
- Geoscience BC Technical Advisory Board on Geothermal
- Vice President Exploration and Chief Geologist, Alterra Power Corp., 2008 – 2013
- Research Scientist, Geological Survey of Canada (1988 – 2008)
- Province wide review of Direct Use Geothermal Development to enhance development, GeoscienceBC
- Member of Power Engineers due diligence team for the Inter-American Development Bank/Government of Chile loan facility to de-risk geothermal drilling in Chile.
- Senior geoscientist and advisor for HS Orka’s review and execution of reservoir improvements at Reykjanes, Iceland.
- Geothermal exploration and project planning Nazko First Nations
- TerraNov Exploration; RFP response to the Province of Neuquén, Argentina, geothermal exploration, Domuyo
- Alternative Energy Corp.; RFP response for geothermal rights at Lakelse, British Columbia, Canada
- Tuya Terra Geo Corp; RFP response to geothermal analysis of 16 sites in British Columbia, Canada
- Exploration program design for Barkley Project Group, Yukon Canada.
- Due diligence geoscience lead for Alterra on potential purchase/JV opportunities in Latin America.
- GeoScience BC Geothermal Technical Advisory Committee chair (2012-2014; 2018 - present)
- COO and Director Dajin Resources Corp. a Lithium brine exploration company (2014 – present).
GEOSCIENCE EDUCATION AND PUBLIC OUTREACH
- Adjunct Professor, University of British Columbia, School of Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Manager, Beaver Valley Eco Reserve, British Columbia
- UNESCO Wells Gray World Heritage application process
- North Thompson River Corridor UNESCO GeoPark application (Wells Gray Provincial Park)
- Expedition Staff and On-board Enrichment, Seabourn Cruise Line
- Expedition Staff and On-board Enrichment, Adventure Canada
- Burnaby and Regional Allotment Gardens
- Mount Meager Earth Observation Observatory